- 1 apple (and one dog NAMED Apple)
- 1 head cabbage (green or white)
- 1 turnip
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- handful of fresh flatleaf parsley - chopped fine (in food processor)
- 6 cups veggie broth/stock
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- coconut oil
- 1 lemon
- Saute the onion and carrot (chopped) in 2 TBS coconut oil until onion is soft.
- Throw in the head of cabbage, turnip, and apple (chopped in bite sized pieces.)
- Add veggie broth and parsley.
- Simmer (cover with lid, low heat) until veggies are cooked.
- Add juice of 1 lemon.
- Garnish with a dollop of yogurt before serving.
I didn't include a photo of this one cause frankly, it ain't pretty. Hey, you can't have everything. So, you get a pic of moi, instead.