- Coconut oil
- Tons (yep, that's an exact measurement) of chopped garlic and chopped fresh ginger (or to taste)
- Fresh organic veggies (whichever you like, or have handy - I used green beans and snow peas)
- Asian veggies (canned): water chestnuts, baby corn, bamboo shoots
- Soy sauce
- Bragg's amino acids
- Sesame seeds
- Brown rice
- Cook brown rice in separate (covered) saucepan. (1 cup brown rice to 3 cups water)
- While rice is cooking, chop fresh veggies and rinse/strain canned Asian veggies.
- Add 1/2 cup water to a non-stick pan, add fresh veggies (green beans and snow peas), cover and steam until crisp/tender.
- Add 2TBS coconut oil to same pan (make sure, if you use another type of oil, that it's non-toxic at high heat.)
- Add chopped garlic and ginger to taste. Cook for one minute.
- Add canned Asian veggies and stir fry.
- Add soy sauce (1 TBS or to taste) during stir-fry.
- When all veggies are crisp/tender, add sesame seeds and Bragg's amino acid (to taste) and serve over brown rice.